Michael Gogal has over twenty-two years of experience as an attorney. Michael specializes in representing companies and individuals in employment, labor and business matters. He utilizes his vast legal experience to provide practical and efficient legal solutions for businesses and select individuals regarding various employment, labor, business and commercial issues involving Federal and State laws, including:
• Discrimination allegations, claims, charges and complaints;
• Harassment allegations, claims, charges and complaints;
• Wage and hour compliance issues;
• Employee leave issues;
• Internal investigations into employee complaints;
• Employee termination and severance issues;
• Confidentiality and related agreements;
• Non-disclosure, non-solicitation and non-compete agreements;
• Employee torts and other alleged workplace wrongdoing;
• Commercial transactions and various agreements; and
• Business development including joint ventures.
Michael Gogal also represents clients in litigations in various State and Federal Courts, administrative proceeding involving government agencies such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), Department of Labor (DOL), Occupational Health and Safety (OSHA) and various other Federal and State agencies. Michael has also successfully represented clients in mediations and arbitrations.
Michael Gogal graduated from the Rutgers School of Law in Newark, New Jersey in 1996, and has worked for both large and small law firms in his career as an attorney. Michael has gained invaluable experience and wisdom representing various clients: from international corporations, small start-up businesses and select individuals, in various industries such as manufacturing, staffing, packaging, pharmacies, law enforcement unions and petroleum.
Michael Gogal is admitted to practice law in the State courts of California, New York and, New Jersey and various Federal District Courts. He is a member of the North San Diego County Bar Association and the California State Bar Labor and Employment Law Section. Although he primarily works out of his office in Carlsbad, California, Michael provides legal services to companies throughout the United States.
STATE BAR ADMISSIONS
• New Jersey, 1996
• New York, 2011
• California, 2014
• Rutgers School of Law – Juris Doctorate, 1996, Newark, New Jersey;
(Articles editor, Rutgers Computer and Technology Law Journal)
• Rutgers College, B.A., 1993, New Brunswick, New Jersey;
(Political Science major, magna cum laude)
• North San Diego County Bar Association
• California State Bar, Labor and Employment Law Section
Please call attorney Michael Gogal today at 760 994-0102 or use the Contact page.