Attorney Michael Gogal has been assisting businesses to protect and grow their companies by identifying the right business opportunities while identifying and protecting them from unnecessary risk and liabilities. He has helped small start-up businesses become large national business powerhouses employing thousands of employees in multiple states.
Michael Gogal counsels his client companies through the complicated maze of commercial transactions, compliance issues and general business challenges. Michael provides his clients with advice on how to best protect their business interests in new or existing business relationships, and how to minimize potential risks, liabilities and avoid future disputes. Michael identifies future issues in proposed contracts that his clients (and often adversary attorneys) overlook, protecting his clients from previously unforeseen landmines. Michael’s vast experience representing business clients includes:
• Purchase, Supply and other commercial transactions,
• Joint ventures;
• Staffing agreements and related joint employer issues;
• Confidentiality agreements;
• Non-disclosure, Non-compete and Non-solicit agreements;
• Indemnification agreements;
• Severance, termination and dissolution agreements;
• Insurance coverage;
• Immigration compliance, including E-Verify;
• Workplace torts and employee misconduct; and
• Commercial leases.
Attorney Michael Gogal has vast experience advising clients involved in various industries, including but not limited to manufacturing, staffing, packaging, pharmacies and petroleum. Michael also relies upon his prior litigation experience in employment, labor, products liability, insurance coverage disputes and personal injury matters to provide his clients with practical advice in their commercial transactions and general business matters.